Pacific Array: The history|
Brief history of Pacific Array
- 2014 May @IRIS workshop: The idea was presented as a poster for the first time in public.
- 2014 Oct @IRIS Amphibious Array Facility Workshop: An invited presentation
- 2014 Dec @AGU Fall meeting
- 2015 March @ NOMan symposium: International steering committee (*) was born
- 2015 May @JpGU
- 2015 June @IUGG
- 2015 Sept @IPGP-ERI workshop: collaboration with IPGP researchers is established
- 2015 Nov @Seoul National University: a possibile collabotation is discussed
- 2015 Dec @AGU: presented at the International OBS SIG meeting
- 2015 Dec @AGU: ION (International Oceanic Network) business meeting unanimously voted for supporintg Pacific Array.
- 2016 April @EGU
- 2016 May @SEISMIX2016: Keynote presentation on a related topic
- 2016 May @JpGU: "Sub-oceanic mantle session"
- 2016 Dec @AGU: ION breakfast business meeting
- 2016 Dec @AGU: Pacific Array of, by and for Global Deep Earth Research (invited)
*International steering committee:
- JAPAN H. Kawakatsu (ERI), H. Utada (ERI)
- USA D. Forsyth (Brown), G. Ekstrom (Colombia),
R. Evans (WHOI), J Gaherty (LDEO)
- EU J.-P. Montagner (IPGP)
- Australia B. Kennett (ANU)
- S. Korea S.-M. Lee (SNU)